Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Awesome Getaway and this week's YF!


Hey everyone!!

Praise God for an amazing retreat! I know that many hearts have been changed and we can rejoice together that body of Christ has gotten a little bit bigger over the retreat! Please continue to consider the theme of the retreat, and REACH to God, others and within. As deep cries out to deep, our souls cry out to Him.

For those who prayed that prayer on Sunday morning please let me know. If you were unsure of your faith but personally KNOW Him now, please let me know and if you feel like the next step in your faith is to declare it aloud and be obedient in baptism please let me know so i can rejoice with you guys!!!

So many of you encouraged me over the weekend, seeing your passion and faith develop has been a blessing. Perhaps some of you have already known Him and been baptized but there are always opportunities to grow and live for His kingdom - you can still come forward about the Christian Youth in Action opportunity that I shared with you guys of help out in YF leadership. so please let me know... I am overjoyed with how God moved at the Getaway and look forward to hearing from you guys!

Please bring your Bibles and testimonies from the Getaway for a time of sharing and Bible study this Friday. there are hundreds of pictures of getaway all over facebook too, please please let me know if you prayed that prayer on sunday morning, or if you would like to grow and take the step of obedience in baptism, or want to serve this summer or in yf leadership etc!!! See you all on Friday! shelly and i love you peeps alot!!! blessings!